Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello, World!



This new, and final book (of all my self-help library) is to be a final recap of all I've worked out at my own "path up the mountain".  To this degree, I'll be revisiting the shell of what I've been working with, and fleshing it out/rebuilding it on the foundations of the old.

What I've recently discovered has markedly changed my approach to finding personal freedom and ability, but it is still rooted in the same base as before.

This blog will more than likely simply be a video and multi-media journal of what's in the book and my research for it. There is no deadline for it at this point - we'll simply have to see how this goes as it does. More intuitional work on this than other - which is a natural approach.

But I'm putting this up as a record of what I find and where - so you can see how this book is written as it goes.

Regrettably, I don't have more to say at this point. Or particularly anything to foreshadow right now as a "come on".

But thanks for visiting.

Meanwhile: see "A Midwest Journal"

No comments:

Post a Comment